REVO CAI

H

HansfishS3

Hi all, booked in to R-tech stage 1 map in June, looking at getting a REVO CAI beforehand..best place to buy? So far ebay seems to be the cheapest?

nil538

Tsr performance they're a site sponsor on here just ask for Ricky he will give you a good price or just ring him on 01278 453036

Tsr-performance

www.tsr-performance.com
As neil(nil538) said give us a call we do have them in stock ready to go

H

HansfishS3

Waiting till next pay day (1.5 weeks) then I'll be in contact :)

Revo Steve-W

I bought mine of TSR Performance. Excellent price and service. It really helps the performance. I'm running Revo stage 2+

Perfect combination! best flowing intake on the market, along with Revo software.

Watch this space for updates on the Revo SPS Pro for Audi 8P too, if you've not seen the SPS Pro in action, check it out here - and

Smirky

Perfect combination! best flowing intake on the market, along with Revo software.

Watch this space for updates on the Revo SPS Pro for Audi 8P too, if you've not seen the SPS Pro in action, check it out here - and
Curious to see this on a 8p if you wanna send me one I'll happily test it and do s vid of the different modes :racer:

S.

Save the manuals
if it's polar fis for revo, then from the promo video you get 2 lines at the top of the display.
if they change that i might get one too. vw has parameters over all display.

Revo Steve-W

We have it on test in several cars currently (S3 8P's) and so shouldn't be long, just working it around other projects.

Revo Steve-W

Does sound pretty interesting and another benefit to a revo map :)
You likely to run a deal for the forum Steve?

No plans for any HQ deals at this time, however we are heading into the show session, so please look out for deals at the shows/events through the year or have a chat with your local Revo dealer, as several dealers to have open days and deals too -http://www.revotechnik.com/dealer-locator

Where are you located?