Reviews

Luuuuuuuva panoroof but its got to open and tilt ....these huge one peice glass roofs are pants.....
It doesn't open or tilt... That is pretty useless. The one on my x5 from 12 years ago does both!

Reactions: Jassyo06
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Nearly posted that video whilst looking for Female Aircraft guidance operator

It does open and tilt, I'm not sure what he meant...
He ...= I was referring to the fixed glass roof's ie ones in a jag F pace,Taycan etc etc l see them as pointless... slide back the curtain and it turns the cabin into a Greenhouse

He ...= I was referring to the fixed glass roof's ie ones in a jag F pace,Taycan etc etc l see them as pointless... slide back the curtain and it turns the cabin into a Greenhouse
Makes more sense now, but it wasn't very clear so I can see where the overall confusion came from.

He’s impressed !

Last edited:
Reactions: kayemill
How on earth can you compare an RS3 to a GT4, well here you go

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Very little in-between 8V / 8Y.

It's pretty much what you'd expect I guess. New car gets slightly better traction off the line due to slightly more rubber on the ground but they're both AWD and both 400bhp with only 20Nm more than the 8V. That's like what you'd use to torque up a small bolt, so not much in the scheme of things.

It would be more interesting to see the difference around a circuit where the real change of the rear diff might show a bit of a step up.

It's pretty much what you'd expect I guess. New car gets slightly better traction off the line due to slightly more rubber on the ground but they're both AWD and both 400bhp with only 20Nm more than the 8V. That's like what you'd use to torque up a small bolt, so not much in the scheme of things.

It would be more interesting to see the difference around a circuit where the real change of the rear diff might show a bit of a step up.

In the real world though the 8V is the sweet spot, especially if you had / bought a Daza engined one.

Reactions: Daggerit
In the real world though the 8V is the sweet spot, especially if you had / bought a Daza engined one.

Old iron block still sounds the best though :box:

TX.

Reactions: 8YARWY, kayemill and Snake Pliskin
Daza man here, superb engine.

I’ll never forget how loud it was as the new owner drove off.

Reactions: FBF01, Terminator x and Snake Pliskin

Not solely about the Rs3 but it's a phenomenal video for petrol heads. The rs3 in this sounds decent too

Reactions: RS3ree, RS03???, PaulBCN and 1 other person

Not solely about the Rs3 but it's a phenomenal video for petrol heads. The rs3 in this sounds decent too

RS3 acquits itself pretty well.

Reactions: Joey Slats
The production on that video is brilliant. Subbed.
The chap reminds me of Deadpool / Ryan Reynolds, very dry sense of humour.

TX.

Reactions: Jetdriver, 8YARWY, Joey Slats and 1 other person

Reactions: clerkp, kayemill, Joey Slats and 2 others
Interesting comparison, RS3 v AMG A45S down under, notice the RS3 has a the green trim pack which it appears he doesnt like, but the steering wheel is the full bus type spec in Alcantara :)

^^ interesting to see RS3 lighter than claimed so 1518kg.

TX.

Reactions: Mike.46
I watched that the other day, in the pic above the S3 looks like any other A3 SB