Reversing Sensor Display.

KGG2807

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 58 plate B8, the reversing and front sensors are working, but the graphic display is not showing up on the screen and this was working before. I have had a garage check the settings and it is still configured. Any ideas???
Thanks
Kev

Have you tried rebooting your mmi

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yes, using the buttons on control panel and I disconnect the battery for 10 minutes. Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, that's me out of ideas

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Have you checked that the MMI settings haven't changed?

I think it's under Car -> Settings -> Displays or something like that. I know you can toggle the screen assistance on/off so worth checking.

I couldn't find any option to toggle the screen on or off .
My garage checked the settings with VCDS and it is enabled.
Thanks for your help

On my MMI its under Car -> Settings -> Parking System -> Display

Hope that helps.

I don't have the parking system option on my MMI?
On another note my battery was flat on the car this morning, I couldn't even unlock the doors with the remote.
Connected a set of jump leads and it started quite easily

Thanks for taking the time to show the screen, mine seems to be missing

Reactions: LukeyC
perhaps your dying battery is the cause.
When the battery is weak, the management shuts down modules that are not essential in order to improve the battery life left. perhaps the rear view camera is one of these non essentials.
When mine was going around xmas, my going home lights stopped and other little things stoppedrrunning as usual, thn the abs module started throwing errors as the modules no longer had enough juice going to them making them act real flaky, but the car was starting fine.
Replaced the battery and coming home lights after a few days started to come on again and the errors stopped. Some recomend if it has run so low modules are no longer booting to save life, then you need to use a vag com after changing the battery to tell the car it has a new one in but i luckily did not.

Reactions: KGG2807 and xpoweruk