Reverse Camera retrofit non oem suggestions

I would be interested to know this also.

They mention it is fully compatible with MMI 3G and 3+, etc but from my understanding you have to to have the correct control unit in order to communicate with the MMI. All they mention in the listing is Camera and retrofit wiring.

If it's all you need then £220 all in is a very good price considering what Audi would charge you!

Hopefully someone can shed some more light on this.

I originally installed a similar unit in my car but it interfered with my DAB radio and the picture broke up quite a bit. I ended up retrofitting second hand original parts which cost me around £340. There are some decent non-oem ones out there. I seem to recall someone on here used the xcarlink version.

I originally installed a similar unit in my car but it interfered with my DAB radio and the picture broke up quite a bit. I ended up retrofitting second hand original parts which cost me around £340. There are some decent non-oem ones out there. I seem to recall someone on here used the xcarlink version.

I've used the xcarlink setup, albeit for the non -MMI 3G. Does the job and helps out in lieu of reversing sensors.

Reactions: xpoweruk