Reverse Camera A3 2013

Sve

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know this has been coverd a million times already, however I was not able to find what I am looking for.
I am after a long list of retrofitting my '13 plate A3 and it's time for the reverse camera. I just don't know which one is the correct one for me.
My Nav is the standard version. I have the small display, don't have the Apple Car Play option. I am attaching a pic of the Nav module and hope someone to direct me which reverse camera module would be best option for me - High or Low version ?

Attachments

• 0-02-05-67512af85a9772253c6e3fb831d5d4de8fcea29c20e867d728dd5fcb9c40860b_4f3f6faf.jpg
    0-02-05-67512af85a9772253c6e3fb831d5d4de8fcea29c20e867d728dd5fcb9c40860b_4f3f6faf.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 152
Best option is after market China camera

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Kufatec sells retrofit kits, you can get a complete kit for €500,-

I don’t think I paid that much for djalix to supply and fit a genuine reversing camera.

I can supply and fit a genuine OEM camera for facelift cars at £450.00 and pre-facelift at £480.00.

Reactions: AlS3BE and 8YARWY
I don’t think I paid that much for djalix to supply and fit a genuine reversing camera.

I can supply and fit a genuine OEM camera for facelift cars at £450.00 and pre-facelift at £480.00.

£480.00 = €557,-

So in total Kufatec is cheaper BUT you have to fit it yourself :) If you are not familiar with it I would just PM DJAlix and let him fit the job.

Reactions: AlS3BE
£480.00 = €557,-

So in total Kufatec is cheaper BUT you have to fit it yourself :) If you are not familiar with it I would just PM DJAlix and let him fit the job.
And you get a two year parts and installation warranty from me ;)

Reactions: AlS3BE and 8YARWY
I am serious about getting a reverse camera installed , DJ Alix please can you get in touch , can’t directly msg u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the reverse camera also set up with an input from the steering wheel, to show projected path?

I am serious about getting a reverse camera installed , DJ Alix please can you get in touch , can’t directly msg u

Contact number (07950 737 899), social media and email are all in my signature :)

Is the reverse camera also set up with an input from the steering wheel, to show projected path?

If this is directed towards me then yes, I only use OEM parts.

Reactions: A3-peo
Apologies for bringing up an old thread, but I still haven't retrofitted the RVC. I did some other stuff to the car, but now I am decided to do the RVC as well.
Unfortunately, I am based outside of the UK, so I am not able to come to @DJAlix :(
I will have to do the installation and coding by myself, as with every other thing so far, just need a bit of help with which camera exactly should I buy.
As I mentioned, my car is a 2013 A3 Sportback, I've got navigation, no SIM, and I believe I have the standard MMI. In that case, would this camera fit: