Returning to Audi, new order

cjp2k

Reaction score
After 5 years driving mainly BMWs and last 18 months a Seat Leon I am coming back to Audi just placed a order for a saloon in recession white sport trim, interior led pack, heated seats and B&O sound,

Bit of a mixed bag of options, but had a monthly budget that I had to stick to, local dealer gave me 16% discount, beat the car wow price and gave me more than the we buy any car valuation for my car,

Factory order, so hopefully picking up in September,can't wait, it's soo quiet compared to my current Leon, probably quieter than my old f10 5 series as well!!

Reactions: AndrewMD and Sandra
Wow, sounds good. Bit of a wait but it will be worth it. Welcome back. :)

So far my experiences have shown that the A4 is commanding a higher discount than the face lifted A3. If that doesn't change then I might as well have the A4 as it would represent greater value for money.

in my opinion you get more car for your money and the A4 is a step above the A3, but then again I'm really not a fan of the interior on the A3 and the one I drove was the 1.6 tdi which wasn't the fastest of A3's

Yeah the A3, although class leading in interiors for hatchback sized cars, is very cramped. The new A4 is something completely different. Remember, the new A4 is the same size as the current A6!

It's not, there's just under 300mm difference in length

I never have found the A3 cramped, having come from a mk3 focus, plus the A3 does look better than the A4's boxy looks, but then it is the cabin where the A4 excels. I just have to work out if I can live with the size of it being over 300mm longer...

It's cramped when you consider that the door is pressing against your leg. Not a lot of room at all and rear leg room is virtually non existent.

Without wishing to go to far offtopic I do not experience what you say, plenty of room in the front and I have had six footers in the back with no complaints. It is, after all, a small family car where as the A4 is a large family car...