Facelift Retrofitters (UK/east mids) using pre-sourced parts (8V FL S-line SB)

Strawberry

Reaction score
I managed to get a good deal on a black 2019 A3 S-line last month and immediately got to sourcing folding mirrors(+trims+switch)/front parking sensors (x6 +PLA module)/reversing camera that I salvaged/ordered from china. Did a bunch of research for VCDS coding required and found my local VCDS guy ready to get it all working before it arrived (few parts haven't still arrived yet)

Livid that I now have limited mobility in my entire right arm and hand due to complications from an accident I had last year, decided not to risk the drill and prying with my left. Not expecting to recover for 9-12 months so wanted to know the likelihood of a retrofitter using parts I've already sourced (or if anyone knows someone that would do it)? Thought I'd kill two/three birds with one stone by going directly to something who has experience + painting + coding + VCDS rather than some random garage (not that I have anything against random garages).

In the east midlands around Leicester but could probably go anywhere in a reasonable distance (I drive well with my left, promise :happy:)

Alternatively could fixate on coding research now and rush through it at the end of the year but impatience is winning atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, not sure how I managed to miss these guys!
Thank you! I did find this link before but their site makes it seem like they do VCDS/coding only, will try getting in touch :relaxed:

Reactions: sk3
Thank you, not sure how I managed to miss these guys!

Thank you! I did find this link before but their site makes it seem like they do VCDS/coding only, will try getting in touch :relaxed:
With my support VAG Pro can do anything other can and more :)

I fully rate VAG Pro having complete my retrofits last year. Top quality service, workmanship & general work ethic. I'm ultra picky & won't leave my pride 'n' joy with just anyone.
If you want it done right VAG Pro will sort you out ;)

Reactions: Sandra
With my support VAG Pro can do anything other can and more :)
I fully rate VAG Pro having complete my retrofits last year. Top quality service, workmanship & general work ethic. I'm ultra picky & won't leave my pride 'n' joy with just anyone.
If you want it done right VAG Pro will sort you out ;)
Appreciate you both rating them, been a tough ol week so will send a message and see what it all comes to. Appreciate you guys a lot, thanks :smiley:

Highly recommend Khurrum and Alix at VagPro!

Did my front parking sensors, rear camera retrofit, mag ride calibration and various coding!