Retrofits???

Paulm16

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these can be retrofitted to A3 Sportback 2014...

Bang & Olufsen sound system
Sports seats in alcantara/leather
Mono pur interior finish

Cheers
Paul

I'm sure it's possible but the cost would be insane - might be cheaper to part ex your car for one that already had these options fitted!

As above, price would be ridiculous.

I know on the 8P A3 a lot of guys on the 8P forum asked the question about seeing if BOSE could be fitted to there A3 that didn't have it. It simply wasn't cost effective as it meant rewiring the cars sounds system etc.

Mono Pur - you might be able to do if you can buy the door cards with Mono Pur already fitted. I know there is more of it in the car but that's the best idea I can come up with.

Same applies to the seats. Expensive but could be done I'm sure.

Thread jumping here but can ACC be retrofitted?

Thread jumping here but can ACC be retrofitted?
Almost any thing can be retrofitted at a cost. But when you think that the radar sensor alone as a part is listed at nearly £1000 it's certainly not going to be cheap. As far as I know none of the 'retrofitters' list ACC retrofit as an option.

Why did you not order it with the car in the first place?

Impatience really. Either wait 4 month for a build or get the car I wanted minus 1 feature straight away. Not a deal breaker but would be nice to have for the commute.

Being already on my 9th A3 I have learned over the years that no dealer is ever going to have the car I want in stock and no second-hand A3 is going to have the spec that I want so I have to plan ahead and take the delivery period for a factory build into account.

Yep lesson learnt with that one, my first A3 so all a learning curve but still really happy with it, the standard cruise seems to work really well too.

Mono pur is easy as you can just get a retrim