Retrofit S3 Manual Aluminium Pedal Set

funguf

Sunday Driver
Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone tried to retrofit the S3 Manual Aluminium Pedal Set to their A3?

Thanks

the clutch and brake pedals are simple

the accelerator is a litte more tricky

you can be the sensible person and use a flat headed screwdriver to release the clips at the front bottom section of the accell pedal - you will see what i mean if you look at the new S3 pedals

takes a bit of leverage but easy enough to remove

there is a torque screw also on the left hand side of the pedal

the wiring clip for some reason i found very difficult to remove but my friend had a go and within seconds he had it off - i dont know what i was doing!!

other than that you can just rip it off (which my friend did because he is an *******!) it still fits perfectly though for future replacement!

hope this helps - cant wait for them to bring out the S3 dead pedal for RHD!! safety reasons my ****!

Yes very easy fitting apart from the accelerator plug which was a git to get off, nearly removed my thumb nail. Me old man had a go and got it off fairly quickly and without breaking it.

Generally nothing too taxing, see the audi accessories page linked above for easy to follow instructions

MarcQuinlivan said:
yup. very simple install. I bought them from my dealer for £80.
£80 is quite a good price when I got mine couldn't find them anywhere. I got some Jetta GLI Pedal imported from Germany cost me well over £80 lol.

si_reading said:
£80 is quite a good price when I got mine couldn't find them anywhere. I got some Jetta GLI Pedal imported from Germany cost me well over £80 lol.
i'll try to find the order later and get the part numbers so you can see if they are the same parts - they probably are.

I got mine from 'MarriedBlonde' on here. A little over £65 if I remember correctly including postage, and they are the proper Audi S3 ones. They look great once they're in.