Retrofit Rear Parking Sensors?

It's most likely the illumination feed for the switch to turn them on and off. Post a pic of the wiring diagram it may help us to help you.
I don't have wiring diagram, manual, kufatec no instructions to do this and they are not helpful :-( this cable is the same length as the earth(ground) cable

I have bought from Kufatec before, the online download for the instructions never worked, I had to email them with the order number and they sent the instructions back via email. Hope this helps.

Hello again, i retrofitted the parking sensors - front and back- for my a3 8p, connected al the wires except the one that goes to the fuse box. My question is how do i code the module ( pdc) in the car computer?

I have the vcds
Can anyone help me?

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I’ve got a 2009 S Line and have bought and fitted a 2010 S3 rear bumper which came with parking sensors already. I’ve read all this thread so I nearly know more or less what I need in regards to module and loom etc.
My only question is what cables and connector do I need to connect the pdc module to the convenience module? I’m all for doing things the easiest way so I’d be wanting to tap into the power and can hi/lo cables of the convenience module as @Ash187 did all those years ago.

Getting a cheap aftermarket kit would do everything that I’m wanting but I’m not sure if the holes in the bumper will be of an adequate size and if it’s easy enough for me to install genuine oem equipment that would interact with the cars canbus then I’d rather do that.

Any help on the cables and connector I need would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks