Retrofit Parking Assistance Pack Advanced

Subs Virdee

Reaction score
Hi all!

Newbie here...currently have the parking assistance pack on my car - but wanted to know if there is a service that audi provide to retrofit the advanced package?

Thanks in advance

Subs

Doubtful audi will change anything from the spec your car came with. You may find someone able to install as a retrofit..

Hi all!

Newbie here...currently have the parking assistance pack on my car - but wanted to know if there is a service that audi provide to retrofit the advanced package?

Thanks in advance

Subs
Parking advance

you will need a fair amount of parts for this, out of interest are your mirrors folding?

Honestly would probably be cheaper selling your car and buying one with it already fitted.

Reactions: tickedon and rasA4
Honestly would probably be cheaper selling your car and buying one with it already fitted.
Agreed it’s a lot of work
From what I found when I was looking for my car it’s quite a rare option folk spec up

The other option is to add a reversing camera, not quite the same but will cost you about £250 to do it yourself and what I'm led to believe is about 4-6 hours of work.
I've got all of the kit here, but haven't yet managed to find the 4-6 hours!

I can’t keep up with Audi’s names for all of the packs...and as others have said the “full packs” can be quite involved for the advanced.

However, if your car already had the 4x front and 4x rear parking sensors, it’s actually quite easy to add the auto parking stuff (coding and four parking additional sensors, that go on the bumpers looking sideways, rather than front or back).

https://www.kufatec.com/en/audi/a4/a4-b98w/complete-kit-park-assist-for-audi-a4-8w-43220

That’s the Kufatec kit for auto parking.

Also as Generation Gav says, adding a camera isn’t the end of the world either.

Adding auto park and a camera would make a big difference in my opinion, even if it’s not the full “Parking assistant advanced” package with Pre Sense Rear, Side Assist and all that other nice stuff that actually just warnings of other traffic for the most part.

Reactions: rasA4
Personally the side assist is very useful when on motorways and the rear camera is essential very useful a lot more than self parking