Retrofit ISOFIX to rear of TT ?

roydonaldson

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've got a TT '03 plate and can't feel any ISOFIX mounts in the back of it. Would anyone know if there are points where I can retrofit the ISOFIX brackets to ?

Roy.

have you found a seat which fits in the back ok then?

i'm assuming the front passenger seat will be very very forward!

Haven't tried to find out if the Britax seat will fit. There wasn't too much point if I couldn't get ISOFIX mounts to clip it in to ?

Roy.

Haven't tried to find out if the Britax seat will fit. There wasn't too much point if I couldn't get ISOFIX mounts to clip it in to ?

Roy.
Hi Roy - did you find a solution to this? I have a sport TT without back seats, and am trying to figure out if it's possible to fit the rear seats from the standard model, then retrofit the isofix brackets (which in theory is possible, as audi have given me a chais diagram showing where they would fit). More of a problem is the bracing bar in the sport, but how did you get on? Best Regards, Rupert

I looked at this for my RS6, but it wasn't possible as there were no holes in the monocoque (sp?). I decided not to mess with it as it's there to save the bairn's life. Sorry I can't help, and this may not even be relevant for the TT.

Annoying thing was it was a free option when the car was new (an 04 plate!) and someone didn't spec it? Should be there automatically. It would be in a jap car.