Retrofit headlamp washers

Is there a relay for this set up ?

NO not for the correct OEM set-up - see post #16 for the circuit. The signal to the headlight washer motor comes straight from the "Central Electronics Controller" unit. I have had a pump fail in the past requiring replacement.

sorry to hijack this thread, but ive fitted my s4 front bumper, ive brought new headlamp wash jets, the seller said they where for a b6 but they dont fit the bumper correctlly, are the jet covers on a s4 same as a normal a4?.

sorry to hijack this thread, but ive fitted my s4 front bumper, ive brought new headlamp wash jets, the seller said they where for a b6 but they dont fit the bumper correctlly, are the jet covers on a s4 same as a normal a4?.

When I bought my replacement headlamp washer I'm sure it wasn't an S4 specific one it was listed as an A4 one so I'd have thought they are all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: neil ratcliffe
thanks mate. iam thinking ive been sent the wrong ones. as thew ones ive got have guide pins, which ive had to chop down to make then close as best they can, so i think ill have to pay a visit to tps.

Reactions: Greeny233
hi folks, not sure if this is any help. but ive got the part no. for the sub loom from the headlamp wash motor to the inside of the car, it is 8e1 971 705a, hope this is a bit of help.

Reactions: Greeny233