Retrofit Genuine Audi digital TV Tunner

C39KER

Audi TT MK2 With MSS Street Kit
Reaction score
I wanted to know if anyone has managed to stall TV Tunner to the A3 8V model?

It's not an option on the order spec but it is in China...kindly let me know if anyone has done the retrofit and what aerials did you use because that's the important part, I think they might be different signals that they operate on.

I instaled tv tunner to my a3 sedan. I had to install 4 small antenna and buy rca to mmi adapter.
If you want i can take you pictures

I instaled tv tunner to my a3 sedan. I had to install 4 small antenna and buy rca to mmi adapter.
If you want i can take you pictures

Yes please send pictures...I have just brought a Europe one new from eBay. Will need to get the antennas...which ones did you use?

ok I will send you tommorow. I had antennas with tv tunner. I install 2 in " A collumn" (i dont know how to say it this part of car with hold front windshield ) and other two in rear part of trunk.

ok I will send you tommorow. I had antennas with tv tunner. I install 2 in " A collumn" (i dont know how to say it this part of car with hold front windshield ) and other two in rear part of trunk.
Share the pictures on the forum for us to see too!

All you need is tv tunner with antennas. Somebody told me to use tunner with four antennas because it get better signal strength than two antennas. It is true. When I am driving about 170km/h everything is ok. BTW in manual they are saying that it works properly to 120km/h. My device is an Audiomedia DT30HD. To install it in car you need to put somewhere antennas the best way is putting it at all four corners of car,
and you will to connect power i connected it to 12v in trunk. And the last problem is about audio video signal i put it under armrest. and connected it under all thats why i had a small hole only with ami plug

Last edited:
Reactions: C39KER, Schizophonic and STERLING VOID