Retrofit folding mirrors

Jonnyboymickle

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined as I have my Audi A3 cabriolet 2017 coming next week. It’s pretty much every add on I wanted apart from the folding mirrors.

Could anyone give me an idea of the cost of these to be added and any recommendations of who can do it who doesn’t charge the earth and is trust worthy, I’m in leeds, West Yorkshire area.

It’s roughly £400 in parts if you don’t need new door modules and reuse the mirror caps.
Massive guide on here and not that difficult to fit yourself.

Hi all, just joined as I have my Audi A3 cabriolet 2017 coming next week. It’s pretty much every add on I wanted apart from the folding mirrors.

Could anyone give me an idea of the cost of these to be added and any recommendations of who can do it who doesn’t charge the earth and is trust worthy, I’m in leeds, West Yorkshire area.
Maybe able to install, best to WhatsApp for a price.

Reactions: Jonnyboymickle
Not a cheap deal is it, can’t believe it doesn’t come as standard lol

I think it’s a UK Europe thing that everything is an option. In **** things like folding mirrors, leather and electric seat are pretty much standard on all prestige marques.
Folding mirrors was standard in my sister 2007 Ford Fiesta which was only £7500 brand new back then.

Reactions: Jonnyboymickle
If you go the second hand route Roughly £250 for mirrors + £65 for the switch+ bits from Crewe Audi and probably a days work for a first time attempt, assuming your door controllers will play ball.
As someone else has said all the info is here, you just have to sort through it all.

If you go the second hand route Roughly £250 for mirrors + £65 for the switch+ bits from Crewe Audi and probably a days work for a first time attempt, assuming your door controllers will play ball.
As someone else has said all the info is here, you just have to sort through it all.
Thanks, any links from anyone on the how to would be really helpful

Has anyone got any good sites where to sources all the parts to retrofit these?