Retrofit electric folding mirrors

Gemma_lou

Reaction score
Hi, I’m trying to source all the parts I need to retrofit electric folding mirrors on my a3, but I’m struggling, could anyone point me in the right direction please?

@Gemma_lou What year is your car? If it's a FL (Face Lift) you probably already have the correct door modules. Your best bet if fitting yourself would be to keep an eye on eBay or similar and there is also the for sale section on forums. Another thought which will cost more but get them quicker is to use a retrofitter to supply/fit/code which can be done in a day.

Full kit available on eBay here

@Gemma_lou What year is your car? If it's a FL (Face Lift) you probably already have the correct door modules. Your best bet if fitting yourself would be to keep an eye on eBay or similar and there is also the for sale section on forums. Another thought which will cost more but get them quicker is to use a retrofitter to supply/fit/code which can be done in a day.

Full kit available on eBay here
Hey, it’s a FL model, I couldn’t find the for sale section on here does it have one? Iv seen that kit on eBay but mines a 3 door, Coverdale car parts do the kits but I also want to keep the lane assist I have and can’t seem to find mirrors that have everything ‍♀️

I got all my parts from @creweaudiparts on here and fitting if you take your time is less than an hour a side. It’s not difficult.
coding can be done with vcds or other tools like obd11. It’s on a big thread here somewhere.

I got all my parts from @creweaudiparts on here and fitting if you take your time is less than an hour a side. It’s not difficult.
coding can be done with vcds or other tools like obd11. It’s on a big thread here somewhere.
Hey, I don’t suppose you can link the thread regarding the coding with VCDS or odb11? Looking to retrofit electric folding mirrors myself, but currently only have Carista.

Hey, I don’t suppose you can link the thread regarding the coding with VCDS or odb11? Looking to retrofit electric folding mirrors myself, but currently only have Carista.
Try this one

Reactions: Mikeweav90