Retrofit CruiseControl, Glasgow or Manchester

N

Nick Sutton

Hi,

Changed job and spending considerable amount of time back and forth, is anyone retrofitting cruise control in either Manchester or Glasgow, and able to quote for the work?

Any recommendations welcome!

Cheers,
Nick

@Nick Sutton I'm not sure if we have anyone in Glasgow, but in Manchester you could try site sponsors @NHN or @jb0o

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick Sutton and NHN
Love the avatar Sandra :)

Thanks for the mention.

Ping over a pm & I can see what I can do.

Reactions: Nick Sutton
Love the avatar Sandra :)

Thanks for the mention.

Ping over a pm & I can see what I can do.
Thanks Nigel. Was custom made by one of the members from my awesome thread. :) x

Cruise Control - Glasgow

I can help :)

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly
Hi gus, I did DM the site sponsors but not had anything back...

I’ve sent emails /texts to the guys who came up in google, and the. Only one to be t back to me is a chap of father M61 which is good location wise but is asking £350 plus VAT which seems steep based on other threads I’ve read...

Can anyone make a better offer?
Cheers,
Nick

Hey,
Just wondering how you got on with retrofitting the Cruise Control?

I am looking to get mine done and came across your thread.

Any Luck?

Cheers

On which chassis & what's your location?

On which chassis & what's your location?
Hi,
Thanks for answering, I am located in Glasgow and have an 8v S3 on a 2016 plate.
Another member of the forum contacted me last night tho, he is getting back to me with a price. I also am not sure of his availability and I don't really want to start playing one against another and upset anyone here.

I will get back to you if the other member is unable to carry the work out.

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for answering, I am located in Glasgow and have an 8v S3 on a 2016 plate.
Another member of the forum contacted me last night tho, he is getting back to me with a price. I also am not sure of his availability and I don't really want to start playing one against another and upset anyone here.

I will get back to you if the other member is unable to carry the work out.

Thanks
I’ll pm you the guy number