1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Retrofit Camera A3 8V

drooptec Nov 2, 2019

1. drooptec

drooptec New Member

Good morning all,

New on this forum I come to solicit for a problem that I meet with my Audi A3 2017 FL 2.0 Tdi Sedan - MIB2 High. I'm sorry to come and bother you but after 10 years of searching I still can not find ....

In series I had only the rear backup radar without display on the MIB screen. Wanting to install a camera I ordered the camera block as well as the APS module (radar front / rear) + the turntable with the parking button.

Everything works at the parking, camera on the screen and the radars, I followed the steps of coding VCDS to the letter but since I have 4 errors in the module 5F.
    I had to do a wrong manipulation or a setting in the adaptation of the 5F module has been changed.

If someone on a track that would be nice :)

thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. JohnS3

JohnS3 Well-Known Member

If you clear the errors do they come back?

4. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Site Sponsor Team Ibis VAG Can Professional Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

need to see a full and unedited autoscan, in English, in order to investigate. unedited scan is needed for context.