Retrofit alarm OEM a4 b9

sloth711

Reaction score
Hello

I need help to retrofit OEM alarm on a4 b9...

My problem it's with connecting wires.

Someone have this?
Can explain?

Thank you

Enviado do meu STF-L09 através do Tapatalk

I'm assuming in your country alarm isn't fitted from factory.

What's the issue with your wiring?

Hi...

No its not from factory...

My problem is I don't have any wire on roof console... And for Sirène no wires to...

So I need know where I connect my cables?

I know it's on Confort module on back..

If I'm not wrong..

3 wires from roof console to sensor module...

And 3 wires to siren...

Correct?

Login to erwin online, you can pay for a days usage & that will advise you where to connect, it's not too expensive tbh.

Make sure your module fitted supports alarm 1st by checking visually the pin locations are actually there as it may code in but not have pins to connect too.

Login to erwin online, you can pay for a days usage & that will advise you where to connect, it's not too expensive tbh.

Make sure your module fitted supports alarm 1st by checking visually the pin locations are actually there as it may code in but not have pins to connect too.
My confort module?

fc86321cd6a3112f8a4eaffd5746c8cb.jpg

My last message stands mate, check module & wiring then go from there.

To connect my car or module to this website/program I need what cable?

Thank. You

You need to check the schematics 1st via the Erwin website to see which wiring locations are required & check your module is capable, then worry about the wiring.

You'll probably have to make the looms unless a company has the retrofit available already to fit.

You need to check the schematics 1st via the Erwin website to see which wiring locations are required & check your module is capable, then worry about the wiring.

You'll probably have to make the looms unless a company has the retrofit available already to fit.
I don't check erwin. I will check later..

Someone send me this
2aef9f9017345563bc0fe5df6fd81a0d.jpg

That's from elsawin, Erwin, if it's for B9 then should be ok, but again you need to confirm your module supports the function given your country spec didn't include this.

That's from elsawin, Erwin, if it's for B9 then should be ok, but again you need to confirm your module supports the function given your country spec didn't include this.

hi .. i see the wiring on paper

where i can check my module?

Attachments

• Sem Título.jpg
    Sem Título.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 248
  • Sem Título2.jpg
    Sem Título2.jpg
    916 KB · Views: 224
its that?

Attachments

• j393-1.jpg