Retro fitter

DJBUBZ

Reaction score
Hi soon will be an owner of an a7 just wondering if there is anybody who can help retrofit a few things. I'm located in Birmingham so surrounding areas will pay parts labour tc.I will help as much as I can but I have no experience at all.

Has the tech pack advance with mmi high I think which has google options and it's a 2013.

Retro would be reverse camera maybe front depending on costs. Codings and anything else we can discuss.

Hi soon will be an owner of an a7 just wondering if there is anybody who can help retrofit a few things. I'm located in Birmingham so surrounding areas will pay parts labour tc.I will help as much as I can but I have no experience at all.

Has the tech pack advance with mmi high I think which has google options and it's a 2013.

Retro would be reverse camera maybe front depending on costs. Codings and anything else we can discuss.

Check out these guys
But easier to buy a car with it fitted
98673ed18f62fea44f38b33e37e866ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found them expensive

I have just had a reversing camera fitted to my A7, by Autologics, cost was £599, they came to my house took about 2 hours to fit

i agree with flipper i had them quote me for cruise control and was very expensive compared to others

Here's part of the email from Tim,

HI Alan,

Thanks for letting me know!

Ok so we can retrofit the Genuine Audi Reversing Camera to your vehicle.

The cost to do this is £799. This is inclusive of VAT and 2 years warranty. Once installed it will be as per factory.

If you would like to go ahead then I need to grab a £100 deposit to book you in and get parts ordered in etc. The remaining balance is paid on completion down here in Poole.

http://www.advanced-incar.co.uk/products/gift-vouchers/100-deposit/

Last edited: