1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro fitter

DJBUBZ Oct 25, 2018

1. DJBUBZ

DJBUBZ New Member

Hi soon will be an owner of an a7 just wondering if there is anybody who can help retrofit a few things. I'm located in Birmingham so surrounding areas will pay parts labour tc.I will help as much as I can but I have no experience at all.

Has the tech pack advance with mmi high I think which has google options and it's a 2013.

Retro would be reverse camera maybe front depending on costs. Codings and anything else we can discuss.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Bishop187

Bishop187 New Member

Check out these guys
    But easier to buy a car with it fitted
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Flipper_Al

Flipper_Al New Member Team V6 Team Silver A7 Owner Group Sportback S-line owners group

I found them expensive

I have just had a reversing camera fitted to my A7, by Autologics, cost was £599, they came to my house took about 2 hours to fit

5. DJBUBZ

DJBUBZ New Member

On the website it says £600 same as what you paid?

6. Daniel1512

Daniel1512 Member

i agree with flipper i had them quote me for cruise control and was very expensive compared to others

7. Flipper_Al

Flipper_Al New Member Team V6 Team Silver A7 Owner Group Sportback S-line owners group

Here's part of the email from Tim,

HI Alan,

Thanks for letting me know!

Ok so we can retrofit the Genuine Audi Reversing Camera to your vehicle.

The cost to do this is £799. This is inclusive of VAT and 2 years warranty. Once installed it will be as per factory.

If you would like to go ahead then I need to grab a £100 deposit to book you in and get parts ordered in etc. The remaining balance is paid on completion down here in Poole.

http://www.advanced-incar.co.uk/products/gift-vouchers/100-deposit/

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  8. millsy4002

millsy4002 Active Member Team Sprint quattro

Try Ash @audiretrofits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk