Retro fitted OEM rear leds

Macdoon

Reaction score
Paid a visit to a mate today (V6 Quatt on here) to see his B8 RS project in the flesh...... absolutely amazing job, looks the mutts.
At the same time i retro fitted the OEM rear leds

Reactions: Sandra, Bristle Hound, ruairi83 and 5 others
Bet you were buying like crazy while it was in getting work done, :D
JG
Aye you could say that mate lol, would have had a set of wheels today too, unfortunately didn't have the right size lol

Good to meet up pal. Those tail leds look the business....now on with the rest of the modding mate.....:icon thumright:

Good job Mac, looks the part!

Reactions: V6 Quatt
I really want these on my B8. They look fab!
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

I really want these on my B8. They look fab!
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
I bought them cheap from a mate, the looms were £50, luckily no module needed, fitted myself then£60 for coding

Smart finishes...The rear of looks much better......
I bought them cheap from a mate, the looms were £50, luckily no module needed, fitted myself then£60 for coding

Reactions: Macdoon
Paid a visit to a mate today (V6 Quatt on here) to see his B8 RS project in the flesh...... absolutely amazing job, looks the mutts.
At the same time i retro fitted the OEM rear leds
Very nice indeedy :thumbs up:

Reactions: Macdoon
Nice, 9.5 x19, shouldn't need spacers with them if the et is right, need to get 4 wheel alignment done I'd imagine ?
What size tyres you going for?
JG
245/35/19, just waiting for a call to see when they are gonna be in

@Macdoon Cars looking awesome Mac, It transforms the car. Job well done. :) x

245/35/19, just waiting for a call to see when they are gonna be in

245?
My A5 has 19x9 and runs 255/35/19, are you looking for tyre stretch, think I'd get one trial fitted to see if 245 is wide enough Mac, just my opinion mate.
JG

245?
My A5 has 19x9 and runs 255/35/19, are you looking for tyre stretch, think I'd get one trial fitted to see if 245 is wide enough Mac, just my opinion mate.
JG
What's your ofset?