Retro fit rs5 grill on b8.5 s5

Liam Moore

Reaction score
Morning chaps.
I like the looks for the rs5 front grille with this fit a b8.5?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Yes just be sure it’s a B8.5 RS5 grille.

It’s a bumper off job, but not too tricky. Plenty of guides in the interwebs. Very common mod.

It’s a bumper off job, but not too tricky. Plenty of guides in the interwebs. Very common mod.
Fantastic mate how much am I looking at for one if you know off the top of your head?

Fantastic mate how much am I looking at for one if you know off the top of your head?

Yup. I bought one for my old A5 for about £150 and was very happy with it. I had to swap the chrome edge for the OEM one off the original grille, but the black edition ones are fine.

IMG 2050

Never bothered on my old S5 as it was the BE, so the standard grill is OK, and I didn’t own it as it was on finance. Knew it was going back so didn’t bother...

IMG 3197

Yup. I bought one for my old A5 for about £150 and was very happy with it. I had to swap the chrome edge for the OEM one off the original grille, but the black edition ones are fine.

View attachment 141661

Never bothered on my old S5 as it was the BE, so the standard grill is OK, and I didn’t own it as it was on finance. Knew it was going back so didn’t bother...

View attachment 141662
I think it massively improves the front end. I own mine so I think I'll try the rs grille, I do like the black edition grille on now but I think I prefer the RS one

Reactions: DrEskimo
I think it massively improves the front end. I own mine so I think I'll try the rs grille, I do like the black edition grille on now but I think I prefer the RS one

Couldn't agree more mate!

Post pics when you have it on :)

I will do mate get the car a week on Friday.. excited is an understatement!

It's a hell of a machine. I sold mine recently and do miss it...

What have you gone for in terms of spec and colour?

It's not a 65 plate in Sepang Blue is it...?? I sold mine to a dealer so would be awesome to see someone on here buying it :p

It's a hell of a machine. I sold mine recently and do miss it...

What have you gone for in terms of spec and colour?

It's not a 65 plate in Sepang Blue is it...?? I sold mine to a dealer so would be awesome to see someone on here buying it :p
Haha it isn' far away mate 65 plate in Daytona grey!
Spec wise it isnt bad only thing i would of liked is the tech pack for BT streaming bit ill have to get a tune2air i think.