Retro Fit - Front LED's

As in DRL's?

Pro for sure, I've seen very few DIY jobs that look any good.

Thanks mate, wasnt sure what they were called - DRL's? As seen on the B8, A5 etc...

Daytime Running Lights.

Are you thinking of fitting them into the light or into the bumper?

I've not got my usual PC at the moment, but there's a white S4 on Audizine with them in the fog grilles which looks good, and also a guy on a Spanish/Portguese Audi forum who integrated them into the headlights, I'll have a Google later if I can.

Im very tempted to do this as well, i've looked at loads of different sets but i've seen some right looking CHAV cars with them on. + im not 100% sure i want to crack my headlights open to fit them..

Im very tempted to do this as well, i've looked at loads of different sets but i've seen some right looking CHAV cars with them on. + im not 100% sure i want to crack my headlights open to fit them..

I know what you mean mate - I am thinking possibly in the bumper as James mentions above - I may check out Audizine and have a look :)

If you find somewhere pro to do a good job of these mate holla at me!

unless you have a spare set of headlights to try first, don't risk it: the foglight grills can look pretty good, but most of the headlight trim DRL's look VERY aftermarket and amaturish...

i like these my self and will prob end up doing it

BfBgiHQBGkKGrHqMH-DsErfrsHfzdBKuPbTVG_31.jpg

Am i the only one who thinks that daytime running lights looks chavvy and tacky????? It really puts me off new Audis.

I think they look fine on cars that come from the factory with them but are utter chav tat when stuck on anything that shouldn't have them... I thought Audi owners had a sense on style but maybe I was wrong lol

Sorry guys, IMHO they look just as chavvy as Corsas with badly aligned blue HIDs..... No matter how well they're done.

Have some class for pity's sake, you're an Audi owner now!

thats going to come back and bite you on the *** lol

Or just buy a set of ready made headlights. Plenty about.

I agree though that a b6 shouldn't have them.

Or just buy a set of ready made headlights. Plenty about.

I agree though that a b6 shouldn't have them.

Easy to fit assuming they're plug and play.

Four Torx screws to undo and they pull out, unplugging the power can be a fiddle but it's ok. Then just plug them in, refit and get them adjusted.