Retro fit cruse control!

Just_Jack

Reaction score
Hi,
First time posting, just got myself a new to me Audi A4 sport 1.9 PD130!

it's almost perfect for what I need, only one thing letting it down, no cruse control!

I have seen it can be retro fitted and that's perfect!

Only thing I'm not quite accustom to yet is who is best to have it fitted for me by? I live on the south east coast of England, after the cruse control and some advice on a few other goodies and if they can be fitted?

Any help or pointers anyone can give would be great! Looking forward to the hopeful 300,000 miles these engines are supposed to be able to comftably do (serviced regularly of course)

I'm in South East, feel free to WhatsApp me to get this supplied/fitted, thanks.

Reactions: Just_Jack
Hi,
First time posting, just got myself a new to me Audi A4 sport 1.9 PD130!

it's almost perfect for what I need, only one thing letting it down, no cruse control!

I have seen it can be retro fitted and that's perfect!

Only thing I'm not quite accustom to yet is who is best to have it fitted for me by? I live on the south east coast of England, after the cruse control and some advice on a few other goodies and if they can be fitted?

Any help or pointers anyone can give would be great! Looking forward to the hopeful 300,000 miles these engines are supposed to be able to comftably do (serviced regularly of course)
Welcome to audi-sport.net. We have site sponsor @DJAlix that does this work. Either send him a message on here or contact him on the link below

https://www.vagcarcoding.com/contact_us/

Reactions: Just_Jack
I'm looking to do this to on my 1.8T Auto.

Do I need anything other than the stalk and the new cowl to accommodate it?

Much appreciated