Retro Fit Bluetooth

properjp

Reaction score
Website
www.aurorabulbs.com
I have read previous topics but there generally isn't enough info on how to add either OEM Bluetooth to a B8 A4 with concert radio and no MMI.

Or any companies in the South East that can do it.

I'm pretty handy and can probably fit it but need a list of parts and any applicable VAGCOM coding (I have VAGCOM)

Any help much appreciated.

Yes we can supply/fit audi bt to your B8 at your location, please do PM me for a price if of interest.

I have read previous topics but there generally isn't enough info on how to add either OEM Bluetooth to a B8 A4 with concert radio and no MMI.

Or any companies in the South East that can do it.

I'm pretty handy and can probably fit it but need a list of parts and any applicable VAGCOM coding (I have VAGCOM)

Any help much appreciated.
@NHN is the man you looking for. His work is 1st class.:) x

Reactions: NHN
Sandra as always, awesome, thank you XX

Reactions: Sandra
Reactions: jdp1962, Sandra and NHN
I'll update your pm as that wiring set is not correct I'm afraid.

sorry to join the thread but i would be interested in this too as i my stereo is not mmi and would like bluetooth to connect to my phone for example. How much would it cost?

sorry to join the thread but i would be interested in this too as i my stereo is not mmi and would like bluetooth to connect to my phone for example. How much would it cost?
A message to @NHN for details and price. Nigel will sort you out. Where you located?

Nigel carried out this retrofit on my old B7, came to mine, top bloke, great price & top job, just make sure the tea is flowing lol

i need help with vagcom coding, i can't find it anywhere. 2011 A4, with concert radio, no nav. installed wire harness, mic and 8T0862335A bluetooth module.

a friend that knows vagcom tried to get it to work, with no luck. i can get my phone to pair and connect to the bluetooth in the car. but it still says "phone not installed"

does anyone have a step by step on what needs to be enabled/coded??

Just want to say had Nigel fit the Bluetooth today and he is a top bloke, top notch work and me and the wife are extremely happy.

The price was very reasonable too.

For anyone considering his services for Bluetooth retrofit or otherwise...cruise control, AMI, parking sensors, VAGCOM coding or work look no further than this guy.

Reactions: jdp1962 and Sandra
Just want to say had Nigel fit the Bluetooth today and he is a top bloke, top notch work and me and the wife are extremely happy.

The price was very reasonable too.

For anyone considering his services for Bluetooth retrofit or otherwise...cruise control, AMI, parking sensors, VAGCOM coding or work look no further than this guy.
Nice one. It's not just the quality of his work that makes him special; he really is one of the best people you will ever meet.