Respray Ara Blue RS3

Bargie1

Reaction score
Any idea of the cost to respray bonnet and wings on a ara blue RS3 to an excellent standard? Seen a car I like online but the pics I have seen so far seem to show a lot of stone chips.

Any idea of the cost to respray bonnet and wings on a ara blue RS3 to an excellent standard? Seen a car I like online but the pics I have seen so far seem to show a lot of stone chips.

I know someone in Hampshire area. Where you based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to blend the wing to the door usually. I reckon about 500-700 quid.

The nightmare scenario is spending the cash and it doesn't match the rest of the car :grumpy:

How many miles has this car done? The stone chips would have to be very bad before I'd consider respraying the front end. I know some reputable paint shops and it's always a struggle to perfectly blend in the colours.

I scrapped my sideskirt a week after I got my car unfortunately and had to get it painted. Could have easily got it for under £100 but I paid the £170 to get it done by a better garage and I could not tell the difference. That was a place in Edinburgh. Ended up paying £145 as I paid cash and they removed the VAT

Reactions: FBF01
How many miles has this car done? The stone chips would have to be very bad before I'd consider respraying the front end. I know some reputable paint shops and it's always a struggle to perfectly blend in the colours.
23000 miles

Well deposit down on it now , hopefully stone chips don’t look as bad when I see it

Mines was covered in stone chips by 2000. Never had a car where the paint is so weak! Hence why I got the wrap to protect it

Kinghorn body shop in Blackburn (Aberdeen) are very good. Quite pricey but they do a very good job.