RESIDENT SPIDER

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.jdevine.co.uk
Ever since I've had my A4 I have found an intricately spun web over the drivers side door mirror every morning. She must be an imported German Audi spider as the web is very well built and always finished on time for me in the morning. Never seen Mrs Spider, however she and her web manages to survive 100mph jaunts up the M23 every day… Anyone else got one?

Not at the moment. Mine moved out in the autumn. Expect her back anytime now. Mine was a real extreme sports spider.. Sould sit on top of the mirror in high speeds! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Rich

Do you garage the car?

I had a spider that lived under the child seat in the back last summer. There wasn't much to eat except when little Louis came home from nursery with head lice. Must have thought it was Christmas.

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Not at the moment. Mine moved out in the autumn. Expect her back anytime now. Mine was a real extreme sports spider.. Sould sit on top of the mirror in high speeds! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh moved out cos you never looked after her - got to switch the heated mirrors on in the winter to keep her cosy!

[ QUOTE ]
RS4 Barry said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh moved out cos you never looked after her - got to switch the heated mirrors on in the winter to keep her cosy!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif ****** heated mirrors burnt out! That must be it.. got fed up with poor living conditions! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

She wove a corker this morning... joined to the side window, it even survived winding the window down a few inches (didnt have the heart to wind it all the way and destroy a whole nights work).