Replacing Wings / Non Gen Wings (Ebay)

bkr

Reaction score
Morning folks, a quick one. Please could you advise on replacement wings?

Mine are absolutely shot now, I put it off a few extra years as I was back in education and couldn't afford to sort it but now I really need to. Love the car, it runs like a dream but some of the paint shops want its value to tackle the job, Ive been racking my mind for ways round it. Given this being common, I hoped that others may have been here before, very frustrating as the rest of the car has has new everything over the past few years so need to press on.

Many thanks in advance
Capture

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A4-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I need one wing aswell but I'll go with a used one in great condition, cheaper and if i rust protect it it should last longer then any ebay copy. Try finding a good used one.

Odesláno z mého SM-N960F pomocí Tapatalk

Reactions: bkr
Thanks for your response mate!

I agree 100% on the originals being best, its just tricky finding the used ones as some people wont ship as they can get bent along the way. Frustrating but hope to get it sorted soon. Have a few local paint shops coming back to me.

Reactions: EricTQS7
Thanks for your response mate!

I agree 100% on the originals being best, its just tricky finding the used ones as some people wont ship as they can get bent along the way. Frustrating but hope to get it sorted soon. Have a few local paint shops coming back to me.
Where are you based mate? Did you try all the scrapyards near you? Keep checking you should find something close enough.

Odesláno z mého SM-N960F pomocí Tapatalk

Im in south yorkshire, I tried a month or so ago and started scouring ebay then saw the non-gens, thinking if they were painted properly it would protect the cheaper oriental steel
Cheers mate, hope so - perseverance pays off in the end, hope you get sorted too

I was looking at those ebay arches, I`ll probably try to fix the ones I got first.