Replacing Rear Brakes (brake sensors?)

Wizza

Reaction score
If anyone could greatly leave some useful infomation hear. I have managed to source a set of disks and pads for the rear as they need changing

Is there any inportant points I should take into account before attempting this job - replacing them on a 106 was fairly simple and not yet attempted them on an Audi A3.

Cheers in adavnce!!!

OLD QUESTION
Does the AUM 1.8T sport version have these does anyone know?

Because it turns out that my A3 doesn't to answer the question personally and now I need to urgenty buy some brake pads to tie me over until I can actually afford some new disks :(

If I could get an answer as soon as possible it would greatly appreciated. Regards :)

Last edited:
Have a look in the stickies at the definitive brake thread should tell you in there

Cheers guys! Can't understand the point of having all this ABS technology and only one wheel with a pad sensor lol

Right guys, I have just updated my original post with an question of advice - if someone could repsond I would be really appreciated! :D

You will need a wind back tool for the rear calipers, to screw the pistons back into the calipers before fitting new discs/pads