Replacement Xenon Bulbs?

Sean_

Reaction score
Chaps,

Suffering from the common flickering bulb, been on it since I bought the car last December and from quick search, the common fault is the bulb so I'll be looking to change in the next few weeks. I'm only looking to replace the main bulb so I'd like to hear what bulbs people have went for. I'm looking at the Osram Xenarc Night Breaker bulbs, can get two online for €110 with free delivery which seems like a good deal. What you guys think?

Thanks.

Make sure they are genuine

I got mine uk Osram cbi 5000k

£99 pair

Reactions: Sean_
Heard good things about them Sean, they are the Ines I'm looking at buying, just holding off buying them to see if they come in sale, mine have started to go more of a yellow colour so looks like they are on the way out.

Chaps,

Suffering from the common flickering bulb, been on it since I bought the car last December and from quick search, the common fault is the bulb so I'll be looking to change in the next few weeks. I'm only looking to replace the main bulb so I'd like to hear what bulbs people have went for. I'm looking at the Osram Xenarc Night Breaker bulbs, can get two online for €110 with free delivery which seems like a good deal. What you guys think?

Thanks.
Where do you live? I can get my hands on a halfrauds trade card through my work. Can get bulbs at around 60% off rrp. That being said not sure if they have decent bulbs in stock

Halfords don't do uprated Osram

Best place I found price wise was ABD online

Osram nightbreakers or Osram CIB 5000K I would go for

Philips do there versions but I have usually always stuck with Osram

Thanks for the comments lads! I'm based in Ireland, only really found some online or in the UK. Have heard good things about the night breakers, would it matter if the lights are adaptive or not? I'm not sure if mine are, can barely tell if they move when I turn a corner at night.

Also I have seen the Philips ones, is there much of a difference between the two brands?