Replacement Wheels

Lewis-S3

Reaction score
Hi,
Just purchased a white 2021 S3 ex demo, Love the car apart from the wheels.
It came with the standard 18” and am looking for ideas of what to upgrade them too? Want it to look OEM so probably looking for 19”
Anyone got any pictures of options.
Thanks
Steven.

i got V spoke off 8V model wich i think fit car very well.
20210619 134204

Reactions: AlwaysBeenS3
Not 8Y but I have seen this wheel design on some 8Ys on insta
My 8V with GMP Italia Angel 19x8J ET45 with 235/35/19
IMG 20210719 215732
IMG 20210708 184535 690
IMG 20210719 220130

I was looking at those but haven’t stumped up the courage to buy them yet….
GMP got few nice designs. I think for wheels alone I paid about £650 through felgenoutlet. It's a good website to find out what wheel/tyre combination is advised/TUV approved for the car you have. It's German seller though so I think post Brexit it won't be a good deal anymore But when I bought these ones, they were new new from GMP, with only one UK seller and felgenoutlet price was much better than UK seller.
BTW the diamond cut part is Glossed so they are good for winter!

Reactions: Moots
They’re pretty sweet, are they 19’s? And how much were they if you don’t mind me asking.
Yes 19 stock correct etc no aftermarket ...

;) aftermarket likes to bend more btw

I pay for them £1500 brand.new ready to.fit

I can source set

I wasn’t sure on mine when seeing them for the first time but I’ve come to really like these: R19 91Y’s
C0E7F2F4 DC3E 48B1 96B0 96F3FE4703EA

they will looks nice if they have diamond cut but audi decide its to expensive ;-)

GMP got few nice designs. I think for wheels alone I paid about £650 through felgenoutlet. It's a good website to find out what wheel/tyre combination is advised/TUV approved for the car you have. It's German seller though so I think post Brexit it won't be a good deal anymore But when I bought these ones, they were new new from GMP, with only one UK seller and felgenoutlet price was much better than UK seller.
BTW the diamond cut part is Glossed so they are good for winter!
They don’t currently deliver to the UK, thanks Brexshit!

They don’t currently deliver to the UK, thanks Brexshit!
If you are going for aftermarket then their Website is still an easy tool to find out what wheelsize what tyre etc is suitable as data is checked again TUV report for specifications of the wheel.. aftermarket wheels in UK don't have such certification..
My 8V had factory 7.5J wide wheels and my GMP ones are 8J wide but I know many users have gone with 8.5J wide, so if you like aggressive stance you might want to go wider.
Same style as my GMP also supplied by Tomason, they are 8.5J wide.

These suit the car really nice mate - some might say they suit the 8Y better than the 8V :)

do you have any more pictures from other angles? I noticed you have dechromed it since aswell..
Thanks I will post some more later on .
Yes little bit ;)