Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Continental Sport Contact 5

• Pirelli P7 Cinturato Blue

• Other (please state)

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Whilst I already have four new Asymmetric 3 boots I still find myself searching for tyres!
Seems odd that the Asymmetric 2 tyres are £20-30 more expensive than the 3's still. You would have thought Goodyear would slash the costs to shift the stock ?

The P Zero Rosso are £125:50 each fitted if you order from KwikFit online, If you drive into a centre, they'll cost you £180:00-odd; apparently as the online people have no overheads and they have to make a certain % profit on each tyre at the physical store.

Thanks, that is a good reminder for anyone thinking about KF, for me I'll probably take a printout of that quote and the tyreleaders quote to my local indie tyre place (who are agents for some of these online suppliers), to see if they want my business.

try lovetyres.com
I Got my Good year f1 as2's for 100 a corner on 235/35 19s! so the 18s will be much cheaper I would think :)
Came the next day, was very impressed.

try lovetyres.com
I Got my Good year f1 as2's for 100 a corner on 235/35 19s! so the 18s will be much cheaper I would think :)
Came the next day, was very impressed.

I paid £145:00 each with an indie dealer in Croydon, great service, so will return when I get the rears done, mine are 255/35/19's, I've only done about 3 miles on them, but they feel better already, and quieter :D

Done a few more miles on the Eagle F1's, and I'm very happy with them, they have great grip and make the car feel much more secure, (only fronts done so far), and they are quieter too.

My rears are a P Zero and a Conti, so will get them done when I can.

Manda, what company did yours for £100:00 a pop?

Thanks

Just bought four Eagle F1 Asy 3's, £395 from Tyreleader in 18" (ordered 2200 Monday & came 0900 Thursday, impressed).

Hopefully fit them this week. Still don't understand why they are so cheap on launch, must be hoping of flooding the market and then to hike the price up?

Reactions: Macster
The Asymmetric 3's don't come in a 255/35/19 as yet, the nearest is in a 20", so will stick with the Asymmetric 2's for now