Replacement Number Plates

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've partnered with Number1Plates (www.number1plates.com) to provide you with 10% off any order you make through them using my code 'HULK10'. They make a range of number plates to suit your needs including manufacturer model specific shapes, import plates, short plates, 4d, gel, premium acrylic and even motorcycle plates and more.

This may be especially helpful to you if you plan to buy new plates (if using a private plate) to go on your new RS3.

254412361 383566243460762 2107638238615607113 n

171592676 148465810456586 5383452280961076652 n

Reactions: RSt3ve, Terminator x and Add_Profile
I have pressed plates ready to go on, in the reg I ordered in July, from them. I have always used n1p for quality.

Reactions: HulkRS3
I have pressed plates ready to go on, in the reg I ordered in July, from them. I have always used n1p for quality.
That's cool to hear man. Can't wait to get my new ones on from them on delivery too :thumbs up:

Thanks for this - I'll be honest... I've not had a good first run with these guys.
It's relatively minor but the first time I ordered plates, they not only arrived late but the fixings I paid extra for never arrived.
Contacted them numerous times and they failed to respond until a review went up. At that point, I got an apology and promise of a refund + they would still send the fixings...guess what? No show on either.

Again, quite minor and less than a fiver but at the time it really put me out due to a reg change + long trip shortly after.

I did order again from them and this time it was on time but once again late.

I'm fairly 50/50 but thought I'd say :)

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Thanks for this - I'll be honest... I've not had a good first run with these guys.
It's relatively minor but the first time I ordered plates, they not only arrived late but the fixings I paid extra for never arrived.
Contacted them numerous times and they failed to respond until a review went up. At that point, I got an apology and promise of a refund + they would still send the fixings...guess what? No show on either.

Again, quite minor and less than a fiver but at the time it really put me out due to a reg change + long trip shortly after.

I did order again from them and this time it was on time but once again late.

I'm fairly 50/50 but thought I'd say :)
It is allways good to be upfront and honest about a less than ideal purchase.
first time purchases from a seller never used before need to be good, if not it just put a downer on things, kinda puts off others too.
Glad it was sorted out the second time round. :icon thumright:

Just received my first order from Number1Plates (www.number1plates.com) can't thank them enough everything went to plan delivered in 3 days perfect - and I got the discount, winner!

Reactions: HulkRS3
@HulkRS3 can you confirm if N1P are able to supply pre 2001 width lettering at 57mm as I can't see this on their website as an option?
it's for a 1997 registered vehicle and the only suppliers I can find offering this are custom show plates and I'm after legal plates. The post 2001 width of 50mm just looks wrong on my car :sadlike:

@HulkRS3 can you confirm if N1P are able to supply pre 2001 width lettering at 57mm as I can't see this on their website as an option?
it's for a 1997 registered vehicle and the only suppliers I can find offering this are custom show plates and I'm after legal plates. The post 2001 width of 50mm just looks wrong on my car :sadlike:
Sorry it's not something they could do for you.