Replace Interior bulbs with leds

Jay_78

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone give me any links to sites that sell any complete interior led replacement packages for Audi A4 Avant 2010 2.0 tdi se?

I have seen few but most are just main interior bulbs. Trying to find kit which also includes front and rear footwell leds and also front and rear door puddle lights.

If this is not possible then any advice on best bulbs to get for complete replacement of all lights would be good so I can start purchasing. :)

Thanks in advance.

James

Hi all,

Can anyone give me any links to sites that sell any complete interior led replacement packages for Audi A4 Avant 2010 2.0 tdi se?

I have seen few but most are just main interior bulbs. Trying to find kit which also includes front and rear footwell leds and also front and rear door puddle lights.

If this is not possible then any advice on best bulbs to get for complete replacement of all lights would be good so I can start purchasing. :)

Thanks in advance.

James

@t8ups at EM Tuning is your man. Drop him a line here or use his details from the below link. I have bought front fogs and HID for my S4 off him including many other forum members. He is also a forum sponsor and top bloke.

https://emtuning.co.uk/

Great set of bulbs off him. Be patient though as he is painfully slow to respond at times. You might need to chase him.

Email sales@emtuning.co.uk or call 01604 212743 for the fastest reply.

I get messages from like 5 different platforms and its hard for me to keep up so calling or emailing in 1 central locations makes it easier on me and faster for you.

Thanks
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: scotty76, jdp1962 and paul wev