RenaultSport's enthusiast for 15+yrs and now time for something more grown up......A3 2.0TDi S-Line

Smokey

S3 8V Kingfisher Blue
Reaction score
Well I am pretty new here, but have been lurking a while and have bought my 1st Audi......so thought it best I introduce myself as I plan on sticking around a while.

I have come from the 'ClioSport' world after owning a 1.8 16v (Valver) as my 1st car and within a matter of months I had done the complete 2.0ltr Williams conversion! Then a bargain Williams 1 came up for sale (non runner), which was brought back to life and still in my small ever growing fleet!
Then out came the Ph1 RS172 and I had to get me one! Fast forward 4yrs and I bought myself a Ph2 RS182 and since then ive had 2 other Ph2 RS172's, a 1966 (Barn find ground up restoration project) VW split screen camper and most recently I bought a Porsche Cayman, a head gasket failure 2005 MG ZR and now a new project which is a 2004 2.0TDi A3 S-Line which I think has been stolen recovered................. I am in going to be writing a project thread on the rebuild, so keep your eyes peeled in the Project section.

So current fleet is:

2005 MG ZR
1966 Barn find VW Split Screen Camper (on going rebuild project)
2007 Porsche Cayman
1994 Renault Clio Williams 1
2002 Ph2 RS172
2004 Audi A3 S-Line

Need to get rid of a couple as fast running out of space lol

I am from Cambridge, very competent enthusiast home mechanic (cambelts, headgaskets, engine conversions, clutch/gearbox changes etc) and do have access to VCDS if anyone ever needs codes reading, keys synching or just general help with there cars etc then feel free to PM me

Erran

Impressive,welcome to ASN Erran

Hi Erran, welcome to audi-sport.net. I hope you enjoy the forum. :) x