Removing the rear Audi rings on my s3

nil538

Reaction score
Hi all is the Audi rings just stuck on the boot has anyone got any pics of there with them removed ? Cheers neil

Hi all is the Audi rings just stuck on the boot has anyone got any pics of there with them removed ? Cheers neil

Yeah just double sided sticky foam stuff, took mine off as it was starting to peel off

just peel it off, and soak the left over glue with a paint & tar remover substance, the likes of terps or white spirite, even nail varnish remover will work and just work the old glue off with a cloth, DO NOT USE A SCOTCH BRIDE PAD!!

cea51779.jpg

Last edited:
Don't take 'em off, mate! It looks better with them!

:kissmyrings: says it all :ninja:

Reactions: Benji.S3 and coxy16
Looks like a dodgy tv advert when they haven't got rights to use the car brands.

As I have a Black Edition I decided to swap mine for gloss black rings. I waited a while before I fitted the new black ones, to be sure having rings on the boot was the right thing to do. On all my previous cars I had debadged them as I liked the element of surprise / sleeper / "what IS that car pulling away from me" LOL

Be warned if you do take them off they are stuck on very VERY well. Also if you are replacing them with another set, apply a masking tape box around the originals to maintain the right position in which to stick your new ones to.

468288_10151606700526996_624136995_9850041_1383074482_o.jpg

Definitely a fine line between looking good and "ooh that Audi over there has had its badge pinched". Which is how I feel about black grill badges.