Removing front audi badge

Patrick24

Reaction score
Having a nightmare getting the front badge off without damaging the black edition grill... I have marked the silver badge already and a clip on the badge is broken and still in the supporting frame, any ideas?
2011 8p black edition

Having a nightmare getting the front badge off without damaging the black edition grill... I have marked the silver badge already and a clip on the badge is broken and still in the supporting frame, any ideas?
2011 8p black edition
Sorry about that .... Hope you find a way ....

My only suggestion is to remove the grill for easier access .... Even if it is a bit of a pain .... At least the grill will be saved.

Sent from my DEVICE using Tapacar

Sorry about that .... Hope you find a way ....

My only suggestion is to remove the grill for easier access .... Even if it is a bit of a pain .... At least the grill will be saved.

Sent from my DEVICE using Tapacar

It’s a bumper off job to remove the grill!

As @prt57 says you will have to remove bumper and either take the grille out or work on it when it is still in place ( better out when bumper off ) then you will see where your rings clip into the mount ( check pic ) and slowly you need to prise the clips out with a small screw driver or plastic removal tool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180808-231253_Gallery-1024x1820.jpg
    Screenshot_20180808-231253_Gallery-1024x1820.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 173
Serious mode now, Is it the 4 ring badge he wants to remove? If so, bumper needs to come off. If he means the small badge on slats then that will pop out, unless it’s been glued on retrospectively.