Removing back of front seats? Help??

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a few scuffs on the backs of my front seats and was thinking of wrapping them with some vinyl I have lying about to tidy them up. Vinyl is almost an identical match to Daytona Grey so would add a nice touch to the interior IMO.

Does anyone know how to remove the back of the seats? Is it as straight forward as just popping them off?

If it matters, mines a 3dr hatch.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go...

Untitled 2

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 760
Reactions: RyanCudlip
I may be able to help with that one...

I think I read here that the headrest has 'hidden' buttons (like you normally have visible at the base of where it meets the seat)... and you need to press the seat from behind and kind of guess where these are hidden in the backrest as they're not on show

Does that make sense? I'll try and re-explain if not lol

Reactions: RyanCudlip
I may be able to help with that one...

I think I read here that the headrest has 'hidden' buttons (like you normally have visible at the base of where it meets the seat)... and you need to press the seat from behind and kind of guess where these are hidden in the backrest as they're not on show

Does that make sense? I'll try and re-explain if not lol

Yeah I think I get what you mean. A friend who lives local is an Audi technician so I'll get him to do it if I have any trouble. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: azibux1
Azibux1 is right, here's the Elsa illustration...

Untitled 1

Reactions: azibux1
Ha

Hopefully this image helps a bit that I just edited... That is roughly where the hidden buttons are I believe... Not too sure how you're supposed to press both and lift the headrest at the same time lol

I think that this secret hidden button theory is confirmed by the fact my drivers seat unfortunately has a tiny mark or two in one of these areas from Audi

131392 2015 Audi A3

Aha there you go, @larbel confirms it! :)