Removing A4 fog light

JDM82

Reaction score
I want to lamin-x my fog lights and think it would be much easier to do if they where off the car.

Is it a easy job to remove them? I say this cause so far I've found nothing an easy task when it comes to Audi.

Could anyone give me a "How to" or point me in the right direction.

TIA

just remove the grill mate, thats all i did on mine. theres loads of room when you you pull the grills off.

Do the grilles just pull towards you? I've have a tug at them but they seemed pretty solid? Is there nothing holding them on? Any bolts or clips etc.

no mate nothing, just need to pull. i always pull the top half first, kind of lift it up and pull towards you.

If you look closely, there are two tabs holding the fog grille to the bumper, just prise these down and they will come out.

As above just pull down and towards you on the grill, and if you do need to remove the light then its just 2 or 3 screws that hold it in, remove these and unplug the connectors and jobs a good en!

Cheers guys......

Was just about to start when the good old british weather did what it does best..............Rain.

So i'll leave it for a brighter day.

Thanks for all the info :o.k:

Just be careful when pulling...you might just scratch the bumper below the grille.
I've seen it done, so worth mentioning