Removed rear adjusters,from weitec's

evocos

Reaction score
My mate and i have just removed rear adjusters from weitec coilovers,and it's finally sitting better,front will still go lower and i will do this for show's but as my girlfriends daily i have to keep it slightly sensible.Front splitter still catches on everything though :rolleyes:
lisaa31.jpg

lisaa3.jpg

Very nice indeed mate. A credit to you :yum:

Very nice. Was it difficult to take the adjusters out? No idea what it involves as I had my Weitecs fitted for me.

How about some pics from behind?? :)

Cool Nath,you know what your doing with them,winter wheels ? :lmfao:

Maybe I'm perverted and tasteless, but I wouldnt want a reg plate that resembles "loose", especially on a car for my gf/wife/sister/mom/grandma.

Nice wheels otherwise.

Alright Scott,it's a 2 minute job removing the adjusters,just jack the car up and unwind,but my mate had some metal inserts made so it held the springs in better,without cutting the adjusters which the springs sit around.
Sorry can't really explain it very well,not that mechanical :think:,i leave that to my mates :laugh: and i just pass them the bits they need.
I still want it a bit lower,but time will help it settle,if not i might borrow N8's wallet to load the boot up

Maybe I'm perverted and tasteless, but I wouldnt want a reg plate that resembles "loose", especially on a car for my gf/wife/sister/mom/grandma.

Nice wheels otherwise.

What about when your surname is Loose :moa:
6094_119410127860_507827860_2349850.jpg

Fair enough.

You must pardon my previous post. I blame the beer...either than, or being an ******* is part of my natural manly essence.

And oooOOoo....is that white interior in the RS4?

Fair enough.

You must pardon my previous post. I blame the beer...either than, or being an ******* is part of my natural manly essence.

And oooOOoo....is that white interior in the RS4?

Only messing Boggsy,the misses wasn't that happy when i got her the plate either :lmfao:

Yeah i've had recaro pole positions fitted in the rs4 with audi silver nappa :greyrs4:

What wheels are on the Black A3 in the first pic?

there sweet with the gold spokes!

Cheers Nath

Jim told me they were 8.5 fronts and 9s on the rear,either way look wicked.
Loved them in red on yours though

My mate and i have just removed rear adjusters from weitec coilovers,and it's finally sitting better,front will still go lower and i will do this for show's but as my girlfriends daily i have to keep it slightly sensible.Front splitter still catches on everything though :rolleyes:
lisaa31.jpg

Thats a nice looking A3 you must of spent a fair bit of time on it :salute:

It would look even better when its sitting in the hall of the International Centre, you heard back from Dean yet Jules

Jules' interior and power in his engine, are OUT OF THIS WORLD :wub:

Hes lost a few of his horses think theres a few in the field next door, are they yours mate

It would look even better when its sitting in the hall of the International Centre, you heard back from Dean yet Jules

Mr Sly :undwech:

Hes lost a few of his horses think theres a few in the field next door, are they yours mate

Check the field next to YOUR house, COUNTRY boy :laugh:

Very funny Matt,even minus a few horses is still smokes pretty much anything
Including all the R8 s at international ;) you can try your luck this year if you want.

Yeah matt spent loads of time on it lol,its all about the finishing touches ha ha
Not heard anything back yet but 1 car for dubs is a start.
Watch this space

They both look wicked, Bentleys are awesome wheels

Partners in crime eh!! :racer:

Not sure Smudge,but still not quite enough,i'm defo going to weight the boot a bit to help it settle,
I think this is defo a flaw with the weitec,s,as the front will go really low,yet the backs not,If i was choossing coilovers again i probably wouldn't buy these,the ride is good,but my mates fk's imo are a slightly better ride and better adjustment,yet most people on here loved to slate the fk's.
But i'm still pretty happy and it's looking better all the time as it settles

Not sure Smudge,but still not quite enough,i'm defo going to weight the boot a bit to help it settle,
I think this is defo a flaw with the weitec,s,as the front will go really low,yet the backs not,If i was choossing coilovers again i probably wouldn't buy these,the ride is good,but my mates fk's imo are a slightly better ride and better adjustment,yet most people on here loved to slate the fk's.
But i'm still pretty happy and it's looking better all the time as it settles

Hmmm

I'm about to purchase mine, any closer pics of the rear arches on the wheels you could get for me? :)

Sorry Smudge ,not really got many pics of it yet,i,ll try and sort one.
Don't get me wrong,they are pretty good,plus with stretched tyres probably doesn't help the ride quality.
I'm sure 95% of people will be really happy as they don't want to go really low,it's low enough now that in catches on the screws holding the arch liners on all wheels on hard cornering or pot holes.
I just want the option to go lower for shows etc,as i say my mate and i was really not happy with the rear adjustment.
Another 10 mm on rears would be spot on.
My mate who ran fk's on his would defo go lower.
Depends what you want really mate.

Cheers Jules

Don't know if this is any better,but this was with adjuster in,but coilovers newly fitted so still to settle

IMG_2094.jpg

Weird how mine is so much lower than yours and Jim's but then I've done 20k on mine now, so I think they have "bedded in" :laugh:

Yeah with time it is defo settling down,but your wallet's heavier than mine Nath :lmfao:

The KW, Weitec, etc. family make good kit, but they're not known for going particularly low.

Mine is running V-Maxx and sits pretty low, with probably another 15mm that it could go down on the back still. I can't imagine anybody wanting lower than that would be.

Yeah with time it is defo settling down,but your wallet's heavier than mine Nath :lmfao:

I wish Jules, my wallet is empty, will be after the remap 2moro :wub: :thrashi::racer:

The KW, Weitec, etc. family make good kit, but they're not known for going particularly low.

Mine is running V-Maxx and sits pretty low, with probably another 15mm that it could go down on the back still. I can't imagine anybody wanting lower than that would be.

Mine are low enough to be honest. Happy with mine.