Remove door card

Chris Eaton

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how to tell me how to remove this piece on the bottom of the door. I'm going to try and wrap it as a trail run to see what it looks like :)

Thanks for your quick reply :) that tutorial doesn't show how to separate the bottom piece from the door card.
The bottom piece feels like it could come apart from the door card but I'm too scared to pull at it.

The only thing I would suggest it taking the card off the door completely then seeing the reverse to see if theyre are any retaining screws.... If not, youd just need to try wrap it that way

Just followed the tutorial above and the piece I wanted to remove comes off after an extra 8 screws.
Thanks for the help guys ! :)

Just incase anyone is curious to the outcome of wrapping the door card, here is a picture :)

Good idea but looks tacky IMO. Less is sometimes more.

Yes I think I agree with you there. It was simply a trail run to see the outcome. One side of me loves it, then the other side thinks it's tacky.

It's different, different is good. If you like it keep it, your the one who sits in your car the most and to be honest your really the only one plus passengers who will see it

you need white leather seats now, and a MASSIVE white coat with a fur hood

its a good idea but thats the place most people scuff with their feet exiting the car so whites not ideal