1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remapping Recommendations for 2.0TDi PD 170 BMN Engine

Steve-B Mar 8, 2018

1. Steve-B

Steve-B New Member

Hi all

I have a 2007 Audi A3 2.0 tdi pd 170 with engine code BMN and I'd like to get it remapped.
    After having a quick read through some info from various places online, it looks like you have to be a bit careful when remapping these particular engines, can anybody with greater knowledge than me confirm this?
    From what I can tell, you can't just flash a new map to the ecu and be done with it, there should also be some work done through vcds either whilst driving or on a rolling road.

Are there any experts on these engines on the forum that could give me some advice and does anybody have any recommendations on where I could take the car to get the remap done properly?
    I live in south oxfordshire so ideally I don't want to be driving 100's of miles if I can help it.
    The car is completely standard if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

4. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

NOW SOLD