1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remapping Recommendations for 2.0TDi PD 170 BMN Engine

Steve-B Mar 8, 2018

1. Steve-B

Steve-B New Member

Hi all

I have a 2007 Audi A3 2.0 tdi pd 170 with engine code BMN and I'd like to get it remapped.
    After having a quick read through some info from various places online, it looks like you have to be a bit careful when remapping these particular engines, can anybody with greater knowledge than me confirm this?
    From what I can tell, you can't just flash a new map to the ecu and be done with it, there should also be some work done through vcds either whilst driving or on a rolling road.

Are there any experts on these engines on the forum that could give me some advice and does anybody have any recommendations on where I could take the car to get the remap done properly?
    I live in south oxfordshire so ideally I don't want to be driving 100's of miles if I can help it.
    The car is completely standard if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help

2. q5man

q5man Well-Known Member Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi Q5 S tronic S-line owners group

3. q5man

q5man Well-Known Member Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi Q5 S tronic S-line owners group

NOW SOLD