Remapping and Rolling Road Shoot-Out Day @ AMD Essex

I'm possibly up for this need to check it doesn't clash with my holiday.
My poor little 2.0T is going to feel all embarrassed amongst all the s3s. Is there actually any non s3 people going?

1. Alex_Wil
2. Rajazed
3. Charlie23
4. RedDejavu
5. Grchmason
6. Forbzeeee
7. S3Alex
8. Cyhliu
9. Omblad0n
10. DJ_26 (+2)
11. tdi-man
12. Batch
13. KentKid
14. Taroni
15.Rhawkes69
16.Charlied_s3
17 Craig. Rs6 v10 TT

Hi there guys, I hope I have added my name correctly on the list, but iam well up for going and putting my v10 beast on there.

Hi there guys, I hope I have added my name correctly on the list, but iam well up for going and putting my v10 beast on there.

Thats great.

It'll be a pleasure to see your car there,and to meet you.

Thanks guys :) I met some people at the Madistone Audi meet,everyone was great and be good to see everyone and get our cars on the rollers

Reactions: S3Alex
I'm possibly up for this need to check it doesn't clash with my holiday.
My poor little 2.0T is going to feel all embarrassed amongst all the s3s. Is there actually any non s3 people going?

Yes indeed! I will be coming in my A3 2.0TDI and hopefully two other mates (one in an A3 2.0TFSI and another in a MK5 Golf GTI).

My poor little 2.0T is going to feel all embarrassed amongst all the s3s

Just don't park next to S3Alex and you'll be fine... ;-)

Reactions: S3Alex and Alex_Wil
Just don't park next to S3Alex and you'll be fine... ;-)

Let's hope mine has had its latest surgery and recovered in time for the day.

Reactions: KentKid
Guys im trying to find a HPFP before we go on the 21st, any recomendation on where's the best deal etc?

Guys im trying to find a HPFP before we go on the 21st, any recomendation on where's the best deal etc?

Loba is probably the best currently and pretty much fixed price across the dealers.

The Autotech is cheaper but DIY and the APR is more expensive.

Loba is probably the best currently and pretty much fixed price across the dealers.

The Autotech is cheaper but DIY and the APR is more expensive.

Cheers Mate, all the prices seem to be the same everywhere your right.

Is the Autotech one worth the hastle doing the DIY your self over the LOBA?

Cheers Mate, all the prices seem to be the same everywhere your right.

Is the Autotech one worth the hastle doing the DIY your self over the LOBA?

I didn't do mine(AMDTuning had that joy) but you do need a clean area and need to assemble it carefully.
It's not beyond someone who's competent with tools but for the money now I'd choose the Loba.

Don't forget to have the follower changed as well.

If you do it yourself Warren did the guide on how to fit the follower.

Yes for the sake of a few extra ££ might aswel go the LOBA,

Guess i need to raid the pigy bank again before the 21st.

Cheers Alex and look forward to meeting you all.

Likewise.

Looks like being a good day.

Now to get mine ready for the meet!

Reactions: Charlie23
Numbers looking good ! Few couple more and free bbq courtesy of AMD . Look forward to meeting you all !

Reactions: KentKid
I would have loved too, but unfortunately that's the wife's birthday!!

Tell her it's a day out shopping,with the chance of a BBQ to finish.

Reactions: ryanstewart9 and Alex_Wil
unless we all sabotage his car taking few fuses out before he hits the rollers :D. Someone has to deal with the dog though :blow:

I have a feeling the RS6 will have me on the rollers,but power/weight might be a different matter,especially if the dog drives.

I have a feeling the RS6 will have me on the rollers,but power/weight might be a different matter,especially if the dog drives.
Hi there,Yeh I think if the dog drives my poor rs6 woant have a chance :) Only only thing u have to remember about the rs6 on the road is apparently it goes into 6 at 170 mph :) Or so iam told at least lol! Looking forward to the day and meeting everyone there.

Hi there,Yeh I think if the dog drives my poor rs6 woant have a chance :) Only only thing u have to remember about the rs6 on the road is apparently it goes into 6 at 170 mph :) Or so iam told at least lol! Looking forward to the day and meeting everyone there.

My dog ate the seat belts in one of our cars.

Just so you know!!

Reactions: Charlie23
My dog ate the seat belts in one of our cars.

Just so you know!!
Ohh that was very nice of him to do that for u lol! Well I hope he does not eat anymore of your car :) Look forward to meeting everyone and having a nice bite to eat and seeing some rolling road numbers :)

Ohh that was very nice of him to do that for u lol! Well I hope he does not eat anymore of your car :) Look forward to meeting everyone and having a nice bite to eat and seeing some rolling road numbers :)

WHen you've met him,you understand....anything that fits in the mouth goes straight down.

It should be a good day.

Reactions: Brodster
Alex can we put him on the rolling road aswell ! . Any more takers for this !

Alex can we put him on the rolling road aswell ! . Any more takers for this !

Good chance he'd try and eat it....or at least p*** on the rollers.

1. Alex_Wil
2. Rajazed
3. Charlie23
4. RedDejavu
5. Grchmason
6. Forbzeeee
7. S3Alex
8. Cyhliu
9. Omblad0n
10. DJ_26 (+2)
11. tdi-man
12. Batch
13. KentKid
14. Taroni
15.Rhawkes69
16.Charlied_s3
17.CraigRSV10
18.blacknerd

Done...I think

Reactions: Alex_Wil
I think we are at bbq numbers now dj_26 is bringing two with him !? Good if we can get full house of 30 people though !

Also off for 2 weeks on holiday as of 31st Aug so will call AMD and confirm times e.c.t before I go away and let everyone know any other details

I think we are at bbq numbers now dj_26 is bringing two with him !? Good if we can get full house of 30 people though !

Good point.

I missed the extras!

Full house would be a record,so let's keep going for the numbers.

Mine ought to be ready for the day,assuming the cams are up to scratch.

Reactions: Alex_Wil
If i wasn't 560 miles away from AMD Essex i would come. £35 is a really good deal to find out what your car is doing..

Id love to find out whats left of 140bhp that it had over 10 years ago as a starting point and compare with additions that i will make over the coming months.
:(

If i wasn't 560 miles away from AMD Essex i would come. £35 is a really good deal to find out what your car is doing..

Id love to find out whats left of 140bhp that it had over 10 years ago as a starting point and compare with additions that i will make over the coming months.
:(
It's just a good fun day out.

I've been to a couple now,and even if the car isn't on the rollers,meeting other people is always good.

It is a long way though!

It's just a good fun day out.

I've been to a couple now,and even if the car isn't on the rollers,meeting other people is always good.

It is a long way though!

Yeah must be fun, however the highlight would be to see your car.. :drool:

Yeah must be fun, however the highlight would be to see your car.. :drool:
Thanks.

Just look for the dirtiest car in the area and it'll be mine. Lol.

Ask Ben@AMD and he will confirm.

Reactions: shadow1993
haha, i need my engine & running problems sorted, then body and then i can look into upgrading properly :(

I would love to go as well, if u guys don't mind one johnny foreigner to join ur group? :D