Remapping and Rolling Road Shoot-Out Day @ AMD Essex

Alex_Wil

S3 - DSG - Black Edition - TTE Hybrid Turbo
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Hi,The above subject says - i wanted to see if people would be interested at a rolling road shoot-out day at AMD?i have contacted them to find available dates and thought id see if there was any interest from anyone on here,I know there has to be 10 cars minimum and if we can get 20+ they will put on a BBQ - would be on a Sunday also.Look forward to everyone's views!Alex

Last edited:
That's good going with the list dude-

Not 100% sure if my car will be ready for a RR run tbh but should be able to pop along if the cars all sorted.....

ps You know there is a certain blue ASN BBQ that would trump the AMD one if you don't get 20+ ;-)

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Update on Rolling Road Day

Just spoke to AMD and everyone needs to be there at 08.30am on the 21st . They have asked everyone to turn up on time as they will start the rolling road at 9.00am prompt . I have told them the numbers confirmed but more would be great . £35/each :)

There is 21 confirmed numbers for this . If you go to a3 8p section you will see full list and please add your name if you would like to attend !

Alex

Reactions: kwistof
And kwistof is your name added yet !?

My names not added just yet as I'll know if I can go in the first week of September buddy.

Off to R Tech next week so will know for sure once I've had a remap and found out how everything is running :)

Reactions: Alex_Wil
In only road the corner so I will swing by. No rolling road for me though :(

Reactions: Essexman
Is this still happening? Might be worth posting this in each section aswell as the ASN fb

Still happening . I'm on holiday atm but main thread is in a3/s3 section. If you can spread the word that would be great ! Cheers

Im just reading this now, sounds good, could do with a pre rolling road before any major mods, so, pay on the day ?

Is it just for audi's this event I have one but my partner wants to take his golf gti.

Don't see why not ! It's 35 for the rolling round ! Get him to stick an audi badge on over the wv and it can be a concept ;) add the name and car to the 8p a3/s3 section under rolling road . Will be great day

Reactions: Untamed
Some really nice cars today, pop along for a free BBQ and get the car on the RR

Reactions: Untamed