Q7 remap

blueboy1905

Reaction score
Hi all im wanting a Q7 but obviously the mpg isn't the best out there does anyone know what the mpg is with a remap. any advice is much ap

many thanks Carl

Download 3 1

Reactions: NevMan and paul wev
You didn't put what years and engine and output of possible intended Q7 so it clearly was a case of getting the crystal ball out !

So wow back , lack of information .

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Strachan87 and NevMan
just ask for that info if indeed u do want to help as im new to audi i didnt know there was so many options. thats why i joined a forum for help not sarcasm

I'm not going to apologise as there's nothing to apologise for .

So what is your considered options ?

All cars are like that now , way too many options , some of the best are detuned versions where all the hardware of the higher outputs are there but you pay a lower VED but then remap to the higher outputs gaining alot.

i haven't bought it yet so im looking for whats the best one to buy and then remap, i want it as a second car to tow my caravan and nothing comes close to the style of the Q7. obviously i know im not going to get 45 mpg but id read that after a remap they got 37.9, id be well happy with that.

08 3.0 tdi it says 242 bhp

Towing a caravan a diesel is a good shout, and the 3.0 V6 TDI is perfect. As mentioned, wouldn’t worry about remap straight away, and claims of saving loads of fuel with remap need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: Mr Freeze