1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Bazgti

Bazgti Registered User

Ive always been an Awesome/APR customer with my previous 4 Golf's and all honesty Mark and the team have always been 'Awesome' to deal with. Ive been looking at remaps as im not loving the RS like i should. Dont get me wrong it a lovely car. Its great to drive, the wing backs and the bose system are a real treat and im even getting used to the colour now too. The engine sounds epic but it just lacks a bit of soul in comparison to the stage 2 + 6R. So I was looking at APR prices and theyre pretty eye watering. As per Mark is looking after me and ive managed to get a more attractive price. However, Ive heard a fair bit of people talking about Unicorn in Stockport being stood in high regard, with Rick being particularly good. Has anybody had the stage 1 map in either brand that could give me some info/opinions/feedback.

Thanks

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Grey_Man

Grey_Man Registered User

Mine is running Stage 2+ APR, not for the faint hearted mate, the engine note with the sport button on is something to sit and savour, I was a Revo person before, had Stage 1 on a Golf R6 too, but bought this car already packed, the exact power figures are on the printout, hardware also already in place fuel pump, oil cooler, brakes ect.

4. spawn616

spawn616 Registered User

2+ is a lot more power than a stock rs3 8p, mine feels about 200wkw vs my s3 at 230wkw, but mods for mods will take the rs beyond ,

most brands stop at 400hp for safe limits until fuel and intercooler are done then its about 440 ,