Facelift Remap?

johnerz

Reaction score
Ive just picked up a low mileage A3 Sportback 1600 Tdi 110 s tronic. My last motor ( Passat wagon 2.0 tdi )had a remap from 140 to about 170 bhp. Now I'm considering a remap for this one stage 1 to about 140 bhp and 310 nm , has anyone on here done this? And is it worth getting the box mapped as well?

All comments are welcome:)

Thanks they look very interesting, the performance is a little higher on nm than the remapping option, price is just a little more but not an issue, apart from being able to remove it ( and needing to before any work is carried out are there any distinct benefits from using a box?

Thanks they look very interesting, the performance is a little higher on nm than the remapping option, price is just a little more but not an issue, apart from being able to remove it ( and needing to before any work is carried out are there any distinct benefits from using a box?

Plug and play
Install yourself
Take off yourself for going back to "stock"(BUT READ BELLOW!)
3 maps to choose from that is pre rolling roaded for your car, with 3- and 3+ for how much power you want from the map
The guys at DTUK are ALWAYS at the end of a phone(or their website message thing that pops up to offer any help/advise

BUT you MUST be mindful that doing any kind re-map(ECU or a box) may validate the cars warranty if Audi find out. You may think just un-plugging the box and taking off the wires before any work they wont know, well apparently they can if they look into areas of the ECU!. But maybe they wont, thats the chance you take.

I for one DID NOT take the chance, so just waited until it was out of warranty, now i can do what i like!.

Thanks I'll take some time to consider my options

Reactions: Bittern