Remap

amit91987

Hi,

I am thinking of getting a remap to my 2.0 TDI and have been researching on any places within London. Came across London Remaps:

London Remaps - Professional ECU remapping and DPF removal

Not much on ASN on these guys. Just wondering whether anyone has had their cars done by this company, and if so whether they were good.

Thanks

sliced

Drive safe, stay alive.
Looks Like they put a generic map on it which is fine if you don't have any aftermarket mods. They don't seem to have any feedback on any forums and having only a mobile number for a contact number?? I'd personally spend a bit extra and go to a reputable tuner.

BenKT

If you don't mind going a bit further a-field, and want to get a custom re-map i would highly recommend : Tune It Up | Facebook

I recently had my 2.0 tdi done with him, great guy and certainly knows his stuff.

OVRA3

If you don't mind going a bit further a-field, and want to get a custom re-map i would highly recommend : Tune It Up | Facebook

I recently had my 2.0 tdi done with him, great guy and certainly knows his stuff.

+1 had my tfsi done by Nick top draw and a custom map :))))

amit91987

Thanks Guys, I did think their website was fairly empty, especially with the lack of reviews. I did come across Tune it up, however he is very far out for me. I know there is a "Tuning Werkes" near me who do APR remaps. Has anybody used this company?

OVRA3

Thanks Guys, I did think their website was fairly empty, especially with the lack of reviews. I did come across Tune it up, however he is very far out for me. I know there is a "Tuning Werkes" near me who do APR remaps. Has anybody used this company?

I know nick will travel for a little extra worth a call as he is awesome

max69vk

It's my birthday
Have look for your local Shark dealer their maps are awesome for the TDI, really smooth & linear with shed loads of power, you won't be disappointed. Also their head office after sales is spot on too, & they're a well known company that many could vouch for.