Remap?

A7788

Reaction score
Hello boys and girls,

My 1.9 130 is supposed to have a map on it already but it feels quite dead on low revs so have been looking around at getting it re-done or at least checked out. Issue 1 is the clutch is already slipping so will be getting an uprated one at some point but getting back to the point, what is the best companies around? I am based in Kent and have heard a lot of good things about AmD Essex - anyone had any first hand experience?

Ta muchly!

I would get the car health checked first before changing the map. You could be suffering from a boost leak which is making your car feel flat. Best making sure it is 100% healthy. AMD would be able to check your car out and let you know if there are any issues

I would get the car health checked first before changing the map. You could be suffering from a boost leak which is making your car feel flat. Best making sure it is 100% healthy. AMD would be able to check your car out and let you know if there are any issues

Thank you for the reply. Yeah I am going to get a full health check done this weekend, will see what shows up etc but will probably get it into AmD at some point to see what I currently have. Just wondered if anyone had any results from AmD in particular.

Thanks.

No worries.

I have not used AMD personally but i am sure that there are plenty on here who have.

I hope you get the car sorted and that it makes good power.